Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Long Weekend!

Where has the time gone? June was such a busy month for me. I got my second Etsy shop up and running (CreatebytheYard) and had a whopping 4 sales in my original shop (Fashionablychic). Believe it or not, that is a lot for me! I don’t do much, if any, outside advertising, so I’m pleased with the way the month ended. I’ve heard many others were having a slow month so I’m glad mine was good! I’m hoping July will be even better. I started the morning with a sale, so I hope it keeps up!

My shops weren’t the only things keeping me busy. Work has been busy and the start of summer always seems to fill up quickly. I actually went to my family’s cottage and spent a couple nights. It was the first time I’ve done this in probably 10 years! It was fun, but the weather wasn’t too cooperative. I’ve started doing yoga regularly for the last couple of months, which has been such a great addition to my life. If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend it. It is a great workout and relaxing at the same time. I’m looking forward to a long July 4th weekend. Hopefully I can relax and get a little reading time. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment