Monday, May 24, 2010

I sewed a tote, a reversible tote!

I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I signed up for a beginner sew-a-tote class at a local craft store. I thought it sounded like a fun project, and one can ever have too many totes! I didn’t go with high expectations. I figured if I left with something semi-resembling a tote, I would be happy. Much to my surprise, the project was really easy! Sewing wasn’t nearly as intimidating as I imagined it would be. In fact, it was a lot of fun. Not only did I leave with a sense of accomplishment, but I had an amazing reversible tote bag! I can’t wait to make another one. Now I just need to buy a sewing machine…

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the outer flower fabric you chose :)

    Your newest follower,
    Laurie

    createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete